Water resistant depth: 30M
Case thickness: 0.6CM
Durable and scratch resistant mineral crystal
Rose gold tone stainless steel case with Leather Band and white dial
About Water-resistant Watches
Water Resistant Watches are sealed to witstand some pressure.
Water resistance is tested in measurements of atmosphere (ATM). Each ATM denotes 10 meters of static water-pressure. This is not the depth to which a watch can be worn. Many watch cases will list the basic measurement of 1 ATM as “water-resistant.” These watches will withstand small splashes of water but should not be worn while washing the hands or submerging the hands in water.
Remember, water resistance is tested under static conditions. Wearing a watch which is 50 metres water resistant in water will expose the watch to a much greater pressure than during a 50 metre static test. Therefore the number of metres shown on the watch does not indicate the depth that the watch can be taken to.
Here is a general guide
50M = 5ATM = Shower Proof – it’s ok to get it wet a bit.
100M = 10ATM = Extended Water Exposure good for swimming or snorkeling.
200M = 20ATM = Pressure Resistant made for Scuba and Skin Diving.
- Rose gold-tone watch with minimalist white dial featuring slender stick hour markers, baton-shape hands
- Classic Design: With leather darker than the deepest parts of the ocean, the classic style was carefully designed to stand the test of time while maintaining its effortless beauty. This minimalistic piece proves that simple does not necessarily mean boring.
- Durable: stainless steel water proof case cover, soft leather watch strap provide comfortable wearing experience.
- Convenient and comfortable: Stainless steel clasp, free buckle, easy to put on or take off.
- Water resistant to 30 m (99 ft): In general, withstands splashes or brief immersion in water, but not suitable for swimming.